Thursday, February 4, 2021

$15 Custom Brutal Death Metal Logos

I recently took a small business seminar. The woman leading the class was telling us about this awesome website fivrr.com where you can get a logo for $5! How? The "designers" are from all over the world. So $5 to someone in India or the Ukraine is worth a lot more than it is in the United States.

Being a graphic designer for over 25 years, this BUMMED me out. But then I went on the fivrr.com site and was checking out different artists... and this dude's page said :

I will make custom brutal death metal logo for your band

He was from Indonesia. It would cost me $15.

So I hired him. And got this.


Pretty. Fucking. Rad. Huh?

If you like it you can get a pillow or coffee mug.



And if that's too fucking METAL for you, FUCK YOU ALL kid-friendly animal logo products like the t-shirt below are still available! I mean, come on, who doesn't need a FUCK YOU ALL throw pillow?????






--Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment