Friday, January 8, 2016

"Will soooooomebody pleeeeeeasse push me to MaaaacDonald's??" (screamed loudly: 7am)

It's 7am and I am barely halfway through my coffee. I am en route to work and hoping to get there before the next downpour while waiting for the bus outside of the 24th Street Bart.

And here she comes. "Will soooooomebody pleeeeeeasse push me to MaaaacDonald's?" Five or six times at full volume. She's across the street and halfway down the block but I still hear her. Everybody does.

She's in a wheelchair and has a good 200 feet to go, to get that egg mcmuffin at the glorious golden arches. She's pretty scrappy and missing shoes.


I exchange some awkward glances with other standbyers.

Uh... I don't think so. Thank god someone took care of it for us. Cause I know I wasn't in the mood, it was too early and cold for this.

But she had no shame. Go get it girl! And FUCK IT ALL, SHE NEEDED HER MAAAAC DONALD'S!

FUYA!

--Shawn


No comments:

Post a Comment