Saturday, September 9, 2017

SF Rocks

What can you do when people are ASSHOLES? 

The alt-right shit has been blowing up lately, since the incident in Charlottesville, Virgina went down. After watching the incredible VICE documentary on said event, I was so upset I didn't know what to do. Ugh. And I only had days to decide...  a fucking "Patriot Prayer" rally was set to happen where I live.

Luckily the "Patriot Prayer" rally planned for San Francisco went to shit when the organizers were shown that this is not the city for such an event and decided to cancel. (Yay SF!) The city even barricaded off an entire park to keep EVERYONE out when the "Patriots" decided to hold an impromptu "press conference," saying they were headed to the park to do so.  What the "Patriot press conference" found was a CLOSED park with cops at barricades at every street entrance. Made me proud of my city.



FUYA "Patriot" Rally ASSHOLES!

--Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment